Wednesday 12 September 2012

Film Reviews

I was able to find a review for each of the films that I am studying for this project, and decided that Roger Ebert's reviews for these films would be suitable for this project. However, I so far cannot find a review for 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest' (2006) written by him, so I decided to look up other suitable candidates. As a result, I thought that the review by David Edelstein of 'The New York Magazine' would be suitable enough because of the positive praise he gives the film. I will however consider the possibility to research other reviews which contrast each other based on the praise the critics give these films.

For now, here are Roger Ebert's review for my first three films:
Followed by David Edelstein's review for 'Dead Man's Chest':

No comments:

Post a Comment