Monday 25 June 2012

Finding some sources

I had came across the website for the company Industrial Light and Magic for my small-scale research, and it has given me an idea as to which films I shall properly focus on, although I would double-check the company's involvement with a particular film before I make a final decision. I'll mention my focus film choices for my research once I have come to a final decision. For now, here is the link for the company's website:

http://www.ilm.com/

I have also decided to quickly research books regarding the company's work, with Amazon being the most obvious (yet useful) place to look for them. So far, it appears reviews for some of these materials have been positive and I will be happy to purchase them as soon as possible, although I will also look into my college library to find texts which could contain useful and valuable information for my research.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should focus on the importance of ILM I have a briefing pack for you in the file. Look as specific groundbreaking technologies made by ILM and how subsequent companys have copied this technology

    ReplyDelete